Are you eager to develop your skills, expand your horizons, or refine your vision? This is an opportunity to work individually with an instructor in a session focused on you!
Come in with your photos, questions, and goals. You’ll leave with:
- Valuable Feedback – Sometimes you’ve looked at your work so long that you don’t see it anymore. A fresh set of eyes provides another perspective on what you’re creating.
- Insight through Articulation – Unless you talk to yourself, you may rarely speak about your art. Having a conversation about your work turns thoughts and feelings into words and sentences. By itself, that can be eye (and door) opening!
- An Action Plan – You’ll get specific advice to follow and resources to check out in pursuit of your goals.
- Answered Questions – Are you puzzled by or stuck on something? Here’s your chance to get past those roadblocks. You might even pick up a new trick or two!
- Artists to Review – Looking at work is a great way to grow as an artist. After your meeting the instructor will direct you to other work that can inform and inspire you.
Working one on one with an instructor can benefit photographers of all types and levels of experience. To get the most from the meeting, select 10 – 20 images to share, create a list of questions, and think about where you’d like to be as a photographer in a year or so.
Fee: $75 for 1 hour.
Upon payment Ed will reach out to schedule the session.