The Venue, for Artists
The Venue, for Events
The Cultural Center of Cape Cod is available for public and private events of up to 200 people.
- centrally located
- easy access from the Mid-Cape Highway
- handicapped accessible
- air conditioned
- caterer’s warming kitchen
- tables to seat approximately 100 guests
- Bose sound system and three audio input locations.
- Ceiling-mounted projector and 10-foot pull-down screen in Great Hall. Compatible with laptops, DVD players, cable (supplied).
- Four galleries with year-round art exhibits.
- Baby grand Steinway piano.
- Rental fees for For-Profit Organizations and Private Individuals
The Cultural Center of Cape Cod is available for rent by private individuals, for-profit organizations, and non-profit organizations at various rates. The Board Room Gallery may also be rented for meetings of up to 40 people for a lesser fee. Please contact Executive Director Robert Nash at email@example.com or 508-394-7100 to discuss availability, fees, and other event particulars.
The Cultural Center does not supply linens, dishes, flatware, glassware, or other materials generally handled by caterers.
The Cultural Center does not have a liquor license. If parties renting the facility plan to sell alcoholic beverages, they must make arrangements with a bartending service or caterer that supplies a TIPS trained bartender, liability insurance, and a one-day liquor license. Those who plan to give alcohol to their guests at no cost must discuss arrangements with the Cultural Center before the event booking can be confirmed.